Friday, April 9, 2010

Reading Rainbow

April is really bringing the heat! The temperatures are now consistently in the 80's and 70's and it's only going to get warmer. I love it! I still can't believe how COLD so many buildings and businesses keep the air conditioning. I have no need for AC until the temperature is well into the 90's. So for now I am very content and comfy. I even finally had a chance to go down to the pool. Well, actually I just laid out and did a little reading but I will actually take a dip in the pool soon. Nevertheless the pool area in my complex absolutely beatiful!

As for everything else....I have done a little partying but nothing to get too excited about. I am planning a big night in Miami tomorrow but I think I will be staying in tonight. I have a three day weekend and really just want to use one of the days to relax. I recently landed a second part time pharmacist job but I haven't started yet. I am sure once things are in full swing it will be difficult for me to have days to just do nothing....like today! Of course I haven't been completely unproductive. I did something today that I haven't done in over 20 years.......I got a library card!



The downtown West Palm Beach library is just a few blocks from my house and as I was walking back from Jimmy John's today I had the most random urge to get a library card! I am slightly embarrassed that I never had a library while I was in Chicago. I guess I always used the library at school so I never needed to go to a public library. I haven't checked anything out yet but the interior actually looks quite nice! I will have to do some library exploring another day....because now I need to get some more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment