Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Picking Up The Pieces of a Broken Blog

As you can see, my updates have become increasingly scarce over the past two months. I think this can be attributed to several factors:

1. I don't spend that much time online anymore.
2. I don't have anything too interesting to say that I haven't already said on Facebook.
3. With Twitter and Facebook, I believe people are more likely to keep up with me that way and vice versa as opposed to a blog.

Nevertheless, I have enjoyed blogging and have found it to be an excellent outlet for my stress and frustration in life.....which leads me to the conclude that perhaps I am not as stressed and frustrated as I used to be. Whatever the issue is, I have decided to take a few more days to decide the direction I am going to take this blog.....or if I will give up blogging for good. We'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment