Saturday, November 28, 2009

Battling Pee Shyness: A Novel Approach

I have battled pee-shyness since I was big enough to reach a urinal. For the most part I am able to pee in public now but there are still those moments when my bladder won't empty no matter how hard I try to pretend that no one else is around. However, last night I think I discovered a novel approach to overcome even the worst pee-shy scenarios.

Last night (or earlier today if you consider we didn't leave the club until 7:30AM!) I was attending my first big party/club event in downtown Miami since having moved down here. I was accompanied by my Miami Fairy Godmother and Leo. I will save details of the party and night for a separate post because what happened in the bathroom totally deserves to be written about all by itself! The parties in Miami tend to be one extreme to the next. From the muscled men, to the ridiculously strong drinks, to the drugs, to the dancing until the morning light.....and to the unapologetic cruising in the bathrooms. After three drinks it was time for me to break the seal. Unfortunately I found myself standing at a urinal next to a gentleman who was pleasuring himself instead of urinating. I tried to pretend I didn't notice all of the jerking movements from the corner of my eye. I also tried to ignore him as he started mumbling his appreciation for my genetalia and some of the obscene things he wanted to do with it. I really had to pee sooooo bad that I finally turned to him exposing myself to him and said "Here it is. Touch it, grab it, or poke it if you like but PLEASE do you think you could step away from the urinals for just 5 minutes so I can take a piss? I am extremely pee shy and cannot go with you jerking off like this right next to me."

The man looked a little startled....then puzzled. He zipped up his pants and said "Sure no problem man. Sorry." and walked away. I proceeded to pee and wondered why I never handled my pee shyness like this before. From now on I will request that all strangers exit the public bathrooom once I enter. It makes perfect sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment