Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Resolutuons!

Last year I didn't make any resolutions but I did create a list of things I wanted to do before I left Chicago. I didn't really get through that entire list but here's hoping that I can accomplish all of my 2010 resolutions! Nothing too complicated this year but there are a few things I want to do.


1. Enroll in classes the Berlitz School of Language in Boca Raton. I can fine tune my Spanish and start learning Portuguese finally!


2. Healthy cooking! Yes I am going to attempt to prepare more of my own meals to always ensure I am eating healthy. Low salt and low carb all the way. I feel fat in Florida amonst all of these underwear models! lol


3. Bye bye credit card debt. I am getting rid of this shit once and for all!


4. A second job...not for the money but to gain the experience of working in pharmacy outside of a hospital. I'm happy with just one weekend a month doing something completely different from my full time gig.


5. Travel! I am already planning trips to Chicago, Cancun, NYC....maybe even Toronto but I want to try something completely different this year....maybe Europe? Now that I am so close to the Carribean even a weekend trip to Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic sounds fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment