Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blizzard

I was a little annoyed today that my lunch break wasn't as nice as it usually is. I usually sit outside and eat all of my low-carb goodies and enjoy the warm Florida climate (I still get giddy over the fact I can wear shorts in February) but today I was a little annoyed by the fact that it was in the 60's. That's rather chilly for Southern Florida! However I am thanking the heavens that I am not in Chicago to experience the 12 inches of snow they just got! It was the last two winters that really did it for me so I can't imagine things being even worse.

Othr than that I have been busy these past few days. I successfully avoided the Superbowl crowds. I swear, every year this Superbowl crap takes me by surprise. It's like I forgot what day Christmas is on and all of the sudden it's December 25th and the streets are empty and everyone is at home celebrating. I don't understand. Even some of my gay friends who I had no idea even knew what football is got excited. I'm sorry, I don't pretend to know about this shit just to fit in. I have no idea stil who the hell was even playing or who won......cuz who cares! I say give me some information I can use....like the size of Mario Lopez's cock. Now that is something I want to know!

How have I been busy? Well, I have started work on various projects...personal projects to expedite some of the short term and long term goals I have (I blogged about those recently). So far things are looking like they are falling into place but I will refrain from sharing too many details so I don't jinx myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment